Twouble with Twitters

Saturday, April 4 |

I started blogging about 8 months ago and tried to dive head first into social networking. I started with MySpace but soon I found Twitter. Surpisingly I found MySpace to be a lot of fun, but I did not get Twitter and quickly gave up. Twitter to me seemed updating your MySpace status every couple of minutes, in 8 months of MySpace I've updated my status 3 times. Still I'm serious about blogging and so many people use Twitter so the begining of this I year I thought I would give it another try, and I love it.


I see how easy it is to get twitterpated. Its a means of connecting to hundreds, if not thousands of people. With Twitter you can quickly find out people interest, check out webites and send the creator a direct message, and you can find out all the neat places to go on the internet. Still moderation is key, I still don't feel the need to share that I about to feed my cat and I'm not sure why anyone would.


Twouble with Twitters



If you are looking for more Twitter, Stumbleupon, or Delicious friends please add me via my communites widget on the right. Feel free to add your URL in a comment and always Twitter responsibilty. 

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi LLnL!
Hey, this is off subject, but your feed isn't being updated anymore my Dear.
I haven't gotten a new post nor has it shown up on my site for 2 weeks.
Could you check on that, I have a lot of catching up to do here today, LOL.
Did I tell you I love the new look?

LazyKing said...

I like twitter but I dont tweet as much as I want. But yesterday I installed it on my iphone so it should be funner now.

Doson said...

Twitter's great.. I'm so addicted to it. Twitter with Tweetdeck is so cool.

3L said...

@Rebecca- Thank you for telling me. It's times like this I wish I had a tech guy. I check into it but I don't know what I'm doing. I'm not sure if I should start a new feed, but I'm so excited you subscribed, that's encouraging.

@LazyKing- Yeeeaaaaah!. I can twitter with LZ.

@Doson- I try to explain the appeal to others but you can't get it until you use it and develop relationships. I've really enjoyed your tweets.

Rebecca said...

@LLnL,
I use feedburner too, and if you go there then I think they have a help page. Or you could email them.
Hope that helps!