Contact Info

Friday, January 2 |

iPad Touch EmailI'm so glad that you have decided to visit my blog. LL&L is a labor of love that was established in August 2008. Though my writing needs work I felt that it was time to create a platform where I could share anything from my interests to my secrets. I felt tired of seperating myself into parts and finding the approriated place to express them. On LL&L I want to talk about my love for God and my sex life. I want study Buddhism after pray I to Jehovah. I want to be smart and stupid, serious and silly, curvy and sexy, insecure and confident and anything I feel like expressing at the time.

I know that I'm not alone. In my own self discovery I figured that so many people felt feed up with trying to fit, instead of just being themselves. I have learned that you cannot be completely confident until you get comfortable just being. I am on the journey of getting to know myself and I would love to meet others on the same path. If you already settled in to yourself I would like to get to know you too. And if you have no idea who you really are or what to do next, of course I welcome you too. In other words just come as you are.

One of the many reasons why I started blogging was to build a community of friends that could share their accomplishments, advice and adoration for one another. When there are enough vistors I plan to start a social network so that people can chat about similar interests, seek and give advice,share spiritual knowlege, and what ever else you can think of. If you are a little shy like me, get a new email address and remain anonymous. All I ask is that you remain respectful to everyone else. If you want to critique me or give me some advice that is fine too. Just please don't seek me out to be rude. Just be aware that I have decided to keep my name private for now. If you know me or figure out my name that's okay too, but I'll never tell.



My email adress: llnlblogspot@yahoo.com

MySpace URL: myspace.com/llnlblog

Youtube User ID: lovelustandlife

Twitter ID: http://twitter.com/LLnL

Blip.fm ID: http://blip.fm/LLnL


Spark People ID: llnlblog



Please be advised that I don't have a social network routine. If it takes me awhile to get back to you, please know that I appreciate your efforts to reach me. Really I do, it make me happy to conect with the new peope. The fastest way to get my attention is by leaving a comment on my LL&L blog.

Anyway let me say, thanks for reading and I hope to TTYL

2 comments:

virgo27 said...

cool post! that's what the blogosphere is all about, "coming as you are." share whatever u want, when u want. i'll be back to share in your haps.

Anonymous said...

what a lovely post. my thoughts exactly!