Shame On Me Meditation

Monday, April 27 |

I am feeling slightly annoyed with myself today. I'm having major computer problems agian and I don't know why. I wonder if it is because I tried to download some music, or maybe it because I trust everyone's links on Twitter. I don't know what happened but I do feel like whatever th e reason was its my fault and I don't know what to do. Last time this happened hubby added more software security on the computer but I don't know how to handle it myself and I'm a little bummed. I am finally getting to a place where I understand the need to become organized, self reliant and efficient; this just feel like a set back that should have been avoided.


I feel scared that the post that I promised to publish will be lost and I will not keep my word. Scared that we will have to spend money to fix the computer. Scared that I will lose important files and post that I have been working hard on. The funny thing is that today's topic on Mental Monday was going to be about ego and attachment. It was a response to a post on  Pursuit of Something Real, a wonderful blog that helps you re-examine your life in a none judgemental way. I've written a response to the post called Save Me, but because of my computer problems I will postpone the post. Instead please read Save Me,written by Lazy King of Bored...Get Unbored and take the time to respond for yourself. If all goes well I will publish my response next week.




Do you ever get down on yourself fro making mistakes or not knowing how to fix a problem? What do you do to get yourself out of self esteem funk? Did you like this meditation video?

1 comments:

LazyKing said...

Ohh I'm sorry for your computer.

You should buy an external drive so you can save your files there. If you do so, next time you wont lose your files when your computer goes crazy. Or you can use a free online storage system to double-save your files.

PS: thank you for the link, I was waiting for your response. i guess I'll wait until next monday.