Sing With Queen

Tuesday, April 7 |

I'm really just a kid at heart. I love to play and have fun; I even like pretend. One thing I love to pretend is that I am a great singer. Within the safety of my home I can belt out tunes with conviction. However my husband is a karaoke lover and would love to take me out to bar and perform all night long. It amazes me how confident he is on stage singing and dancing his heart because he can't sing. He's tone deaf and so am I. Correction, I can hear the tones I just don't know how to make my voice match what I hear. So karaoke is not fun for me to participate in, but I like to watch other people perform, especially people who can sing.

In my house, or my car, I am a singing diva. It takes me being all alone to take a break from judging my singing and just letting go to have fun. One of the songs that I feel most comfortable belting out is Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Ever since Wayne's World I have loved that song and loved to perform it. I think it's because the song is so dramatic and emotional. It's powerful yet vulnerable. Usually I like seeing songs that don't challenge my range. Bohemian Rhapsody is technically a very difficult song but I'm okay with singing horribly as that song is blasted. If you like Queen just take a moment and sing your heart out.


 Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody Karaoke (Real Queen Music)


Do you like to sing? Are you a talented singer or do you just play around? What is your favorite song to sing?

1 comments:

LazyKing said...

Great song, Rhapsody bohemian. I just love it.
I can relate, I looooove music, everyday I'll listen to music for hours (mostly in the transportation and while I'm using my computer, lool). But Karaoke and I, we dont get along very well. I went there once and it was fun but when I saw the video made by my friends, I realize that it was horrible, horrible, horrible.
In my room, I like to sing The hardest Part by Coldplay because it's easy to sing and easy to follow the beat, loool