Tag: Random questions

Saturday, May 30 |

Tag: Random questions


JB from It's gonna take more than a hamburger to make me happy tagged my boy LazyKing and I thought it would be fun to answer these 50 random questions. Feel free to tag yourself and let your readers get to know you better.

Tell me when you post your answers.

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Same place I am now, at home typing on the computer.

2. Who are you in love with?
I'm in love with my hubby. He requested a new pseudo name, he will now be know as Gambit. I'm not sure how long that will last but I'll give it a try.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No, but i use to eat toothpicks.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
A mirror and a toe separator...??? (You know for manicures, what is that thing called?)

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
I don't like the mall, it might have been last year, I'm not sure.

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
No, furry flip-flops. They belong to Cinna, and they're pink too.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
I'm not sure. If its over, not by much.

8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
My sabbatical a year ago, but technically Gambit drove and dropped me off.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Nope. I'm pretty lame lately, but I plan to go in five days to finally see Star Trek.

10. Are you hot?
Of course I think I'm hot, but I'm sure that would be open for debate.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water

12. What are you wearing right now?
A t-shirt and jeans

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
Car wash but if I had a house I'd wash my own.

14. Last food that you ate?
Pizza with mushrooms and salad.

15. Where were you last week at this time?
I think at the Doctor with Cinna.

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
No but I feel inspired to now.

17. When is the last time you ran?
You mean on purpose for a extended amount of time. Maybe 8 years ago?

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
NBA playoffs

19. What is your favorite animal?
Dogs/cats

20. Your dream vacation?
A private island with servants and a villa just off the beach with crystal blue water.

21. Last person's house you were in?
My mom's apartment. I stayed a my friends house to house sit for a week. That was a nice vacation.

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
I hurt my back when I escaped fought of my kidnapper. Dramatic rights? Read about it; The man that changed my life is on Freaky Friday.

23. Have you been in love?
Yes, a few times. I'm madly deeply in love now. Very cool and profound place to be.

24. Do you miss anyone right now?
My friend , T-dog.

25. Last play you saw?
Wow! I don't go to plays often but I love them. Most of them I don't remember the name. I would guess it would have been on college but I think I'm forgetting a few. Lets guess its been 7 years. I know by now you think I need a life but for 10 years I was never at home. Now I just want to relax and put my feet up is that okay with you! Sorry I did not mean to get so defensive, I don't know what got into me.

26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
My kiss and my libido ; )

27. What are your plans for tonight?
Plans??? Your suppose to have plan on a Friday night now? What's with all the questions?... I'm sorry again. I forgot that I wanted to this. Its not your fault its mine. I'm just a little touchy lately. Hubby wants us to go out more you know and I'm working through some issues, please don't take it personal.

28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
~TPoetic~

29. Next trip you are going to take?
Gambit wants to take Cinna to New-York but no plans yet

30. Ever go to camp?
Yes. My middle school owned a camp and so I went two summers. Lots of fun. I was a girl scout one summer, that was funnnnn! We made a coffee can stove and cooked apple pancakes on it; thought that was the coolest thing ever.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yep, until high school. It was a school of excellence and realized that I had to study to get good grades. I was stubborn for a little while but I eventually got it together.

32. What do you want to know about the future?
I wonder if I will have a child. Things don't look good but I have a lot of hope.

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No.

34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Always. I lost my insurance earlier this year so I'm a little behind on most things.

35. Where is your best friend?
In heaven and everywhere. Second to God, gambit is here with me.

36. How is your best friend?
God is great, as always. Gambit is stressed but good for the most part.

37. Do you have a tan?
Not a tan. I'm already brown but I'm getting darker for the summer.

38. What are you listening to right now?
nothing

39. Do you collect anything?
Not really.

40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I hate to label people. I hate gossip but of course I'm still guilty of it if I'm not paying attention.

41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
In 2007, 50 in a 35. I was tired and now my car insurance is high : ( Tha'ill learn me.

42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Of course! Who hasn't?

43. What does your last text message say?
Probably, you payment is over due. I don't have a cellphone anymore.

44. Do you like hot sauce?
Franks is the best!

45. Last time you took a shower?
Yesterday afternoon. What time is it anyway?

46. Do you need to do laundry?
Nope, but Cinna does.

47. What is your heritage?


Yeah most African Americans don't really have a specific answer for that question.

48. Are you someone's best friend?
IDK! I need to do some relationship maintenance, but don't hold that against me.

49. Are you rich?
NOOOOOHH, not at all! I never wanted to be rich, but I never want to be broke. Funny thing is my money came through yesterday...Yeah!!!!!! But I have a lot to do with the money... Booooohh!

50. What were you doing at 12am last night?
I was on the computer having a restless night. I did not fall asleep until after 4am. Still you have to be careful asking those questions. I'm obligated to answer and you might get TMI. See answer 26 for reference.