#3WordsAfterSex

Friday, May 29 |

Twitter is full of strange customs and trends that keep boredom from setting in. One of the latest trends is tweeting three words you would say after having sex. The responses range from sexy to rude but they are mainly LOL. Bellow is a list of a few I liked. To tweet the author click the link and let them know they made you laugh.

#3WordsAfterSex

# beembitch I needed that

# Oh2BeTall I SO faked!

# MissCee that was disappointing

# ChampParker Don't touch me

# vivianvsf You're still here?

# IamMrBloom ..............you were asleep?

# McFrezco You came AGAIN?!

# WestSideGuyAwesome Thanks guys!

# YaGirlLovesMe that doesn't happen

# AjayRamisDope I'm So Sorry

# lordneil Wasn't that illegal?

# TomGriffola What was that?

# MRAnderson12 who are you?

# creolepatra ignore the Cameras!

# JOEBILLZ Soooooooooo you're celibate?

10 Things to Say After Sex




Now it's your turn. Come up with three words to say after having sex?