Getting Caught By Mom

Friday, May 29 |

You remember what it was like to sneak as a teen. There were so many new and fun things that I wanted to do as a kid but was not allowed. To bad I did not think about the possibility of getting caught. LMV- part 5 is about the time that I got caught having sex by my mom when I was just 14 years-old. Please read this small excerpt to get an idea of what happened.

"...Now I was all alone with her, having no idea what to do or what to expect I just stood still; I continued avoiding eye contact, and waited for her to make the next move. Her instruction to me were similar to Dean's, she was not sure what she was capable of and that I needed to get out of her sight immediately..."

If you would like to read the entire post visit Freaky Friday and catch up on this 7 part real life story. It was a very bad day that both my mom and I can laugh at now.






Is there anyone else out there that has been caught by their parents doing something naughty! Am I'm the only one that got caught having sex? Tell us what was the worst thing you were caught you doing as a kid?