Freedom For All

Friday, May 15 |

"I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free". I love that song and mean every word but I feel somewhat nervous saying that out loud. Americans are not always looked upon with respect. We are know for being obnoxious, inconsiderate, arrogant, ignorant... That not only saddens me but it scares me. America is not what it use to be, but that's probably a good thing. This is a great country that affords many opportunities to many different people, but we should change tolerance to acceptance.




Has America earned its bad reputation or are the nasty labels unjustified? What freedoms or justice are we still lacking?

2 comments:

Funny videos said...

I love your blog keep it up so I can keep reading

LazyKing said...

YOu'll find nasty labels everywhere.
And having lived in Africa, Europe, Canada and America, I can tell that America is a great country and you should be proud.