So You Think You Can Dance

Friday, September 11 |

The Ellen DeGeneres Show returned for its seventh season on Tuesday, September 8th. She performs a choreographed dance with the top ten dancers from So You think You Can Dance.



If you enjoyed that you will love this little girl. She can dance and contorts with so much energy it is exhausting to watch, but fascinating.



Just in case you have not seen enough renditions of the Single Ladies video I thought I would bring one more. You'll be surprised to see how accurate this little lady actually is compared to the real video!



Today take some time to let your hair down, if you have that option, and shake your booty.



So if you're feeling a little sad or you're not as good as Ellen and the other professional dancers, shrug shoulders and just have fun to your favorite song. Have a great weekend : )

5 comments:

Mel said...

hehe, I've got a friend who gets bent out of shape by Ellen's dancing at the start of her show. This goes a long way to proving that in fact, she really actually can think she can dance!

Mel said...

the second clip; the girl is amazing. The third clip almost made me cry I don't know which is more distressing - such a young girl emulating a woman who in her film clip has an outfit so revealing her bits are all but hanging out and dance moves to sensual (simply but a sign of our times, I know - ALL film clips are like this) or the fact her parents posted this on youtube...

Shadow said...

dance, dance, dance! and i loooove singing in my car....

3L said...

@MissyRicco- I agree that Ellen is a great dancer. Still she surprised me by keeping up with the choreography...impressive...The third clip I understand your concern. I use to be very troubled by kids imitating grown up dance moves but now I see an innocent girl who is a very talented dancer. I personally like the Single Ladies video and even if I wish that Beyonce had on more clothes...a skirt maybe.

@Shawdow- Singing in the car...me 2, except sometimes I forget that the windows are rolled down and I get all kinds of weird looks and random laughter...Same principle...sing anyway!

Cet said...

Oh my goodness. That little girl was nuts. The Single Ladies video was hilarious and I made sure to tape Ellen, so that I could catch her dancing (and Lady Gaga lol).